- Host Site : Landshark Restaurant
- Employers needs : Gender : Any
- Business : Restaurant
- Housing : Yes
- Transportation : Yes
- Level of English required : Excellent (An English interview must be passed.)
- Interview process : Interview with the Team
- Skills/Prerequisites required : See attached job description
- Other requirements : See attached job description
- Available positions : Cook
- Dress code : TBD. Clean appearance.
The cook position is a part of the back of house team. This is a non-tipped position. The primary responsibility of a cook is to pre-pare menu items on the hoagie, pizza, salad and appetizer menu to all standards and specifications. Accurately and efficiently cook meats, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and prepar-ing appropriate garnishes for all menu items.
The secondary responsibility is to ensure all dishes and food prep completed by the cook line assistant is completed prior to the closing cooks clocking out. Reference the Cook Assistant position job description for greater detail. It is completely unacceptable for a cook assistant to be left to complete their job duties without a closing cook to assist. This is a non-negotiable term of employment and will be a cause for immediate termination if it happens.